My life looks the same, but I’m not. I’ve changed.
What I’d like to see in season 3 (Major Crimes)
- Rank change. Captain to Commander Sharon Raydor.
- Sharon’s divorce. It’s time to get her life back by being free from her husband Jack’s money problems and other stuff. Time for closure as they say. For both of them.
- Sharon’s children. Maybe a visit from son Ricky or phone call from her daughter and find out her name.
- Rusty’s life changes. He needs a friend who “gets” him and “reconciliation” with his biological mother. And of course never ending support from Sharon, the person he loves and likes to live with.
- Sharon and Andy’s friendship. Spending time together. Dinner? Movie night with Rusty at her apartment?
- D.D.A. Hobbs and D.D.A. Rios.
- More about Detective Sykes. All we know is that she is a military veteran who served in Afghanistan.
- Lieutenant Tao’s family. His wife Kathy and son Kevin.
- More Dr. Morales.
- More Provenza and Flynn. Those two are hilarious.
"Dad, mom… Am I going to die?"
"Do you know what dying means?"
"What does it mean?"
"It means that I won’t live with you anymore. It means I will never see you again."
100 Day Season 3 Countdown - Day 51
Laughing, smiling, being funny, we don’t get to see this side of her much.
Where’s his head, David?
They haven’t found it yet.
Season 7, Episode 20: “Lab Rats”
Happy 43rd Birthday, David Tennant! (April 18th, 1971)